At the end of April I will be attending SAQA's annual conference in Portland OR. Can hardly wait.
I made a small 6X8" piece to donate to the dinner auction. Pensive Crow is created from an African hand-dyed scrap, stamped with one of my own crows, machine stitched, a bit of pastel stick with the background hand stitched.
I have the opportunity to choose a tour of Portland: Any suggestions?
- Tour #1: Exploring Alberta Arts District (By private car.)
- Tour #2: Exploring Southeast Portland (By private car.)
- Tour #3: Exploring The Pearl District (By Streetcar and/or MAX)
- Tour #4: Exploring Downtown Portland (By Streetcar and/or MAX)
- Tour #5: Exploring Fabric Depot (By personal car)
- Tour #6: Afternoon Trip to Multnomah Falls (By personal car. 5 person minimum)