Gallery

Friday, April 4, 2014

SAQA Annual Benefit Auction 2014

Autumn Years Squared

Autumn Years Squared detail
I am WAY ahead of schedule.  For me REALLY ahead.

SAQA has its Annual Benefit Auction in September!  And here I am.  FINI!

And, wonders of wonders…I like this piece.

The basis of it is a black linen vintage table napkin.  The tree was stamped on a piece of batik with a block that I recently carved.  The leaves are hand dyed cottons and the whole is both machine and hand stitched.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, Diane! Always like your trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design! I love the leaves about to slip off the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right to like it. I like it, too! I love the 3-D aspect. I haven't even thought about what I'm going to do.

    ReplyDelete