Gallery

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tagged by Vivika whilst working

I got tagged by my buddy Vivika! Thanks. No, really, thanks. It's a great break from my totally focused full day of piecing. First of all, I am tagging the following bloggers who need to follow up with their own posts.
*Sue
*Loreen
*Constance
*Diane
*Linda

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Those seven things...
Seven things about me:
1. I am a very impatient person and I thought learning to quilt years ago would help me overcome it.
2. My favortite color is red/orange. 3. I live in a three generation house and love watching my granddaughters grow up close and personal.
4. I enjoy finding patterns in working sudoku.
5. My stash embarrasses me with it's size. I should be producing a lot more.
6. I collect Australian Aboriginal art and mid-twentieth
century design "stuff".
7. I am practically tone deaf.

This is my Florida granddaughter's new quilt for her newly painted room. It's a design and color palette that she chose. The flowers are just pinned on at this point. Tomorrow I will applique them down, piece the backing and get the whole lot to Susan Wood, our local long-arm quilter. It's 80" x 85" and I'm no fool.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I just love it----the colors, the flowers.....right out of my jr. high bedroom :) and always remember, Diane, *size does not matter*!

    ReplyDelete