Gallery

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another SAQA Auction "win"!


Yeah!! I have been able to add Sandy Gregg, another of my favorite artists, to my growing collection of art quilts. This one is titled "Leaf Litter 9".

Okay, I have this huge collection of my own work...but that's clearly not a good thing. I need to find appreciative homes for them.

In the mean time, I can't think of anything that is more fun: collecting artwork, especially that of friends. That's a bonus.

Thank you, Sandy, for supporting SAQA's annual 12" square fundraiser.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this one, too, Diane -- congratulations! Do you have a space where you display your beautiful acquisitions?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I love Sandy Gregg's work too. I have a beautiful box she made with paste papers and I keep it by my chair with all my sewing stuff in it. Next I will angle for a quilt! I really like the one you 'won'- congratulations! And I'm waiting for you to change climates at some point...

    ReplyDelete