Gallery

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Analyze This


This is my blog analyzed by Typealyzer (http://www.typealyzer.com) whose motto is "What personality is that blog?"

I read about this on Sandy Donabed's blog Waiting for the Muse (http://sandeedee.blogspot.com). I thought I'd give it a go and was surprised that our personalities had so much in common. So, it's not my personality that's holding back my art....hmmmmmm.

ESFP - The Performers


The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


I can say that the analysis is spot on with respect to planning ahead and management positions....unforturnately. e.g. I STILL have "creating a website" and "getting organized" as New Year's resolutions for TWO years. And now it's time to mull my 2010 resolutions and those two are still on the list. As a rationalization: I DID start a blog this year. Does that count?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Alyson Stanfield says that we need to look back on all we did this year, rather than what we didn't manage to get done. So give yourself a pat on the back!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran this on my blog and it came up with the exact same type. In reality my MBTI type is ISTP. I am Myers Briggs certified and teach this in my leadership class. Do a search on MBTI free assessment to get your true type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did the test too, and got the same result. I wonder if all blogs end up being the same type.
    Thanks Diane, Ann :)

    ReplyDelete