Gallery

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Presidents' Day, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Chinese New Year!


AND Happy "I Got Juried in Day" to me!

Erring on the side of discretion for a change, I'm posting a detail and not the entire image of "Stick and Stones", the piece that just was juried into the PAQA-South (www.artquiltersouth.org) upcoming exhibit ArtQuiltsIlluminations.

The exhibition will be presented March 26 to May 30 at the Durham Arts Council, Durham, NC. There's a chance that the exhibit will travel to other NC venues.

I was fortunate enough to have been juried into the PAQA show last year ArtQuiltsTransitions with "Phases of the Moon". I'm happy to say that it was purchased at the Fayetteville Museum (by one of their Board members) when that show traveled there. I'm posting a detail from it too.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to seeing the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congratulations, Diane -- what a thrill! I can't wait to see the entire piece -- I'm sure it will find a new home, too!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Diane! Bravo! I will go and visit it in NC :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! We will have work hanging together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I had to come see your blog, because I saw your fabulous little quilt as your profile picture. (i love it!) lovely work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the words of Abe Lincoln, " I cannot tell a lie..." This is one of my favorite pieces of yours...

    V

    ReplyDelete