Gallery

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm in excellent company

A set of postcards arrived in yesterday's mail from the ArtQuilts illuminations exhibit committee.

Again, this year, I will be unable to attend the Artist's Reception. You'd think I traveled all the time. Last year we were in Australia and this year we will be in China. Okay, we HAVE been traveling a lot lately. Frankly, when the opportunities present themselves I'm afraid NOT to take them. Like my daughter says "Go. Go, Mom. As long as you are able. Go."

Back to the topic: My hope is that someone will take a photo of my work Sticks and Stones in situ and email it to me.

It was quite a thrill being judged into the PAQA South show again! And it was equally thrilling to be in such wonderful company. . . . artists whose work I've long admired.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Have you posted a picture of the quilt that was entered into this great show?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete