Gallery

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tees

I succumbed.  I've made them before...they are not very exciting to make.  HOWEVER, there is excitement.  The excitement comes when the little person receives it.  Big hugs all around.  Definitely worth the effort!

Sisters, Ainsley and Claire, my granddaughters, have been playing soccer for years.  Yep, years, and they are only 12 and 10.
I had enough images to print one for the back of each quilt too.

My daughter was so happy with these little quilts (roughly 4'x5') that she coaxed me into offering to make one for the Silent Auction at the local elementary school's Parent-Teacher Organization's annual fundraiser.  You saw that coming?  I didn't.  So, sometime this spring you will probably "get" to see another proud parent's remembrance of another little person's prowess.  I can hardly wait.  ;^)  Although, I'm pretty sure it will not include hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment