Gallery

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Snow…grrrrrrr

We are all so tired of winter!  This was the view outside our back garden this morning.  The little tree on the right in this pic is a dogwood….should be blooming soon.  And, I'm pretty sure that our garden's nesting bluebirds, cardinals, robins and chickadees are pretty bummed out too with the snow covering most of their food options.

I look forward to spring…like everyone else…in addition to the usual, I await the warming of my studio.  It is on the lowest level of our home and is unheated.  However, there is a wall of windows that allows wonderful solar heat…often.  But, not today.  Hence, little work will get done as I'm too darn tired of wearing gloves whilst I work (actually my gloves are 'wristies' with fingers exposed so that I can feel what I'm doing…why else do it?  Part of the reason for preferring textiles is the touch)

I'm cold.  I'm tired of being bundled.  I'm leaving to hang another exhibit.  Oh, and we took Double Take down on Friday (stowed it away temporarily…you may be hearing about another venue in the future.  The exhibit that would not die)

Happy Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment