Gallery

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Viewpoints9-3 Reveal Day!

Honey Bee Armageddon has just been posted on Viewpoints9.  The current challenge posed is to use neon colors...a stretch for sure.

My personal theme for this rotation of challenges is 'Exotic'.  As I have been interested in the honey bee colony collapse and it's various suspected causations, I chose the honey bee as my exotic.

I imagined what the world could look like without our honeybee pollinators.  And, after I saw Dr. Maria Spivak's TED Talk on "Why Bees Are Disappearing", I decided to look at that period of time just as we all learned that they had, indeed, become non-existence.

Imagine..........

This report just in from a time not too distant in the future.

In response to the recent honey bee colony collapse across the US, Congress, sitting in emergency session,  has authorized the use of drones.

Reporter
Diane  Wright
Honey and Pollen News Times
HoneyBee Armageddon

The QRCode links (with permission) to Dr. Maria Spivak's TED talk "Why Bees Are Disappearing".

1 comment: