Gallery

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Road to California


Road to California

Morning View 
On the Road
On March 8 when we awoke to 8 inches of snow on the ground our leaving for our meandering journey West looked very doubtful.  But, just as we cleared the car of snow, the plow man arrived and cleared our path to the road.  Definitely an omen.  Ever so carefully we drove through CT, NY, NJ to dry road and sunshine in PA.  
After spending a couple of days with my Aunts and Uncle in Cumberland MD, we drove to Dallas where we are visiting my brother.
I plan, when wifi connections permit, to blog along the road.  Most of which will not be quilt related...but, with any luck at all, it will be interesting


Tomorrow we head for Monahans TX...sand dunes are in our future.


On the Wall at my Brother's...I'd forgotten

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip. If you plan to be north of San Francisco, do let me know!

    ReplyDelete