Gallery

Friday, August 30, 2013

Commission Accomplished!

Walk in the Woods II full

Walk in the Woods II detail
The 'autumnal' commission has been approved.  Sunday DH and I will install both pieces in the stairwell of a very happy man's contemporary seaside home's central stairwell.  My buyer left my studio this afternoon smiling broadly saying that now he had original art, totaling two.  It was a very satisfying feeling to make him so happy with my artwork.

Walk in the Woods I detail
Walk in the Woods I full



8 comments:

  1. Diane, These pieces are beautiful and compliment one another so well!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It has been a very satisfying project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mary. This was so much fun that I should do it again ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree print! A great pair, Diane. No wonder he is so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Martha. Ainsley accompanied me to hang, acting as my gofer. Went off without a hitch. He loves is new artwork and can hardly wait to share it with friends. That gave me a very warm feeling :^)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Diane! These are stunning! What a great feeling to know how much someone truly appreciates your artistic talents. Good for you!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete