Gallery

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tomorrow! SAQA's Benefit Auction

Hello, Sunshine!
Tomorrow SAQA's Benefit Auction begins at 2pm Eastern.  Click on the link to read how the auction works.  I always try to 'win' a piece.  There were a couple of years I was unsuccessful :^(

But I have persevered!  I figured out that I have been participating in the Benefit Auction for seven years now and I have a very nice collection :^)  It is such a satisfying way to support SAQA:  first making a 12" square piece AND then 'winning' other artists' work.

At this point my Auction collection includes work by Cathy Smith CT, Sandy Gregg MA, Debbie Bein NY, Vivien Zepf NY, and Lutgard Gerber-Billiau Belgium.  Now I will be trolling the pages again this year very stealthily....join me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment