Gallery

Monday, March 2, 2015

Brief update

There is SO much to do before the end of March.  Why?  Glad you asked.  I am GETTING OUT OF THIS #@$* SNOW!  We are heading west.  And before I do I have a V9-3 Challenge to complete and a t-shirt quilt as a donation to our town's high school graduation project.  (Remember that I was never saying yes again?  That resolution lasted about 30 days.)

At the end of April I will be attending SAQA's annual conference in Portland OR.  Can hardly wait.

I made a small 6X8" piece to donate to the dinner auction.  Pensive Crow is created from an African hand-dyed scrap, stamped with one of my own crows, machine stitched, a bit of pastel stick with the background hand stitched.
Pensive Crow

I have the opportunity to choose a tour of Portland:  Any suggestions?
  • Tour #1: Exploring Alberta Arts District (By private car.) 
  • Tour #2: Exploring Southeast Portland (By private car.)
  • Tour #3: Exploring The Pearl District (By Streetcar and/or MAX)
  • Tour #4: Exploring Downtown Portland (By Streetcar and/or MAX)
  • Tour #5: Exploring Fabric Depot (By personal car)
  • Tour #6: Afternoon Trip to Multnomah Falls (By personal car.  5 person minimum)

2 comments:

  1. I have four words to add to your post: TAKE ME WITH YOU! I can't stand this winter any more!!!
    So glad you have such great things to look forward to -- have a wonderful March.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN NOT believe it is March and we have feet on the ground. Okay, maybe only 18" remains, but still. Thank you for your post.

      Delete